科技改變生活 · 科技引領未來
正在忙
be in the middle of something
(1) be in the middle of (doing) sth. “忙于某事,正在做某事”
英語解釋為to be busy doing something。
(2) be in the middle of something“正在忙”
例
I&39;m kind of in the middle of something.
我忙著呢。
I mean, he might be in the middle of something.
我是說,他可能正忙著呢。
I&39;d invite you both in, but I was sort of in the middle of something.
我應該請你們進來的,但是我正在忙。《絕望的主婦》
忙得脫不開身
be tied up
be tied up “忙得脫不開身,忙得不可開交”,表示非常忙,以至于無法做其他事情。
英語解釋為to be very busy, so that you cannot do anything else。
例
How long will you be tied up?
你要忙多久?
I was tied up and couldn&39;t pick you up.
我忙得脫不開身,不能去接你了。
忙得焦頭爛額
be snowed under
be snowed under “忙不過來,忙得焦頭爛額”,表示工作太多,窮于應付。
英語解釋為to have more work than you can deal with。
例
She found herself snowed under with work.
她發現自己工作忙不過來。
I&39;m sorry, but I&39;m really snowed under at the moment.
抱歉,我現在真的是太忙了。
張熙